Obsessed with remote leadership, personal development, and systems, on a mission to empower leaders to achieve sustainable growth.
I realized I wanted to share, contribute, and significantly impact people. I decided to draw on my passion for remote leadership, my career as an engineering leader, a life of risk-taking, and my love for personal growth to support others to achieve success.
My purpose is to empower leaders to build sustainable, distributed businesses that enable growth opportunities for anyone from anywhere.
Fulfilled, inspiring leaders, building the world of tomorrow, wherever they may be.
Aspiring to help leaders build and scale sustainable, distributed tech businesses, but above all, strive for a life discipline to achieve your own fulfillment. Leadership starts with ourselves.
Sustainable remote organizations run by productive and resilient teams.
A successful organization requires workers who are trained and aware of their environment. These traits are critical when operating in a distributed organization model.
Remote leaders must act as lighthouses, guiding and empowering people to achieve independence and ownership, building resilience, and enabling quality outcomes regardless of location and time.
Opportunities for everyone, from anywhere.
Developing the distributed teams and organizations of tomorrow means supporting the infrastructure to accelerate wealth and opportunity creation to as many people as possible, regardless of geography.
It's about enabling everyone to enjoy the freedom to work and have a career from anywhere in the world, whatever their life and conditions.
My 6 core principles.
The pillars of my personal and professional life. They are reflected in everything I do and contribute to.
- My first human need. I pull my energy from having an impact on my environment and people. I must go beyond my own needs and give to others. I want to give back and leave a mark on the world.
- My second human need. I must constantly develop new skills, learn new things, and improve my knowledge. I need to develop physically, emotionally and intellectually.
- Discipline is a value that accompanies me throughout my life. My actions are systematized with routines and frameworks to ensure sustainable productivity and achieving my goals.
- I have difficulty with injustice. I believe in fair opportunities for all and in measuring excellence by the value and impact people have on themselves and their environment.
- I have a very transparent approach to my actions, identity, emotions, and vulnerability. I believe in transparency to develop trusting relationships, remain authentic, and facilitate sharing.
- The value that has enabled me to stay in control and adjust my reactions to changes in my environment. It allows me to live a risk-taking life, maintaining constant growth while remaining calm.
My identity stack.
I paid the price for identifying myself with my work and my business. Defining my distinct identity aligns my actions with my needs and makes me resilient to environmental changes.
- French and Canadian. Proud of my French origins, fulfilled in my adopted country. I'm committed to both communities.
- Family man. I work to provide the best life experience for my family and remain fully present for them.
- Brother, son, and friend. I am present and committed to enduring and loving life with the people close to me.
- Gamer. My main hobby since childhood. Perfect for disconnecting from work and recharging my energy.
- Traveler. Traveling is essential for my family, my children's growth, and to keep a link with our family in Europe.
- Remote work advocate. I preach to convince more and more leaders to embrace the remote work to benefit everyone.
- People-first leader. Inspiring people and achieving great things together around a strong vision for the world.
- Social entrepreneur. Creating and taking risks, bringing value to people, changing and improving their lives.
- Systems thinker. I view life in systems and feedback loops. I apply them to all aspects of my life, work, and personal growth.
- Developer. I use my programming skills to build products and tools to be more efficient and contribute with more impact.
- Content creator. I post daily on social media about the topics that interest me to give value to my audience.
A question? Let's connect.
We can also have a free discovery call to discuss your challenges, uncover your struggles, and see how I can help.
If you prefer, ask me anything by email.
Recent publications on all platforms. Follow me on LinkedIn.
When I hear, "You are overqualified for the role."Edited on October 21, 2023
RTO is anti-business and anti-people. 15 reasons everyone loses:Edited on October 19, 2023
You have two options. Embrace modern leadership or be average.Edited on October 17, 2023
Your team has 4 weeks to ship? Give them 4 whole weeks.Edited on October 16, 2023
Nobody seems to care that Generative AI stresses out workers.Edited on October 15, 2023
Pay attention to what software engineers want:Edited on October 14, 2023
You stress too much about ideas.Edited on October 13, 2023
It is your responsibility to provide the guidance people need.Edited on October 12, 2023
I finally found a way to reconcile executives.Edited on October 11, 2023
Leadership is not a career. It's a conscious sacrifice.Edited on October 10, 2023
I went from self-doubts to self-empowerment.Edited on October 9, 2023
You're working hard but not getting anywhere.Edited on October 8, 2023
If I could help people for free, I would do it.Edited on October 7, 2023
Do not endlessly blame yourself when someone quits.Edited on October 6, 2023
You waste your growth potential with a lack of talent.Edited on October 5, 2023
My take on the future of work:Edited on October 3, 2023
I spent too much energy arguing with remote work skeptics.Edited on October 2, 2023
The role of a leader is not to meet deadlines.Edited on October 1, 2023
I used to lead competitive teams in World of Warcraft.Edited on September 30, 2023
There is only misery if you try to control the outcome.Edited on September 29, 2023
Showing 1 to 21 of 471 results