Obsessed with remote leadership, personal development, and systems, on a mission to empower remote leaders to achieve sustainable growth.
I realized I wanted to share, contribute, and significantly impact people. I decided to draw on my passion for leadership, my career as a remote leader, a life of risk-taking, and my love for personal growth to support other remote leaders to achieve success.
My purpose is to empower fulfilled and inspiring leaders to build sustainable high-performing remote teams that enable opportunities for anyone from anywhere.
Fulfilled, inspiring leaders, building the world of tomorrow, wherever they may be.
Aspiring to help leaders build and lead resilient remote teams and organizations, but above all, strive for a life discipline to achieve your own fulfillment. Leadership starts with yourself.
Sustainable remote organizations run by resilient teams.
A successful organization requires workers who are trained and aware of their environment. These traits are critical when operating in a remote organization model.
Remote leaders must act as lighthouses, guiding and empowering people to achieve independence and ownership, building resilience, and enabling quality outcomes regardless of location and time.
Opportunities for everyone, from anywhere.
Developing the remote teams and organizations of tomorrow means supporting the infrastructure to accelerate wealth and opportunity creation to as many people as possible, regardless of geography.
It's about enabling everyone to enjoy the freedom to work and have a career from anywhere in the world, whatever their life and conditions.
My 6 core principles.
The pillars of my personal and professional life. They are reflected in everything I do and contribute to.
- My first human need. I pull my energy from having an impact on my environment and people. I must go beyond my own needs and give to others. I want to give back and leave a mark on the world.
- My second human need. I must constantly develop new skills, learn new things, and improve my knowledge. I need to develop physically, emotionally and intellectually.
- Discipline is a value that accompanies me throughout my life. My actions are systematized with routines and frameworks to ensure sustainable productivity and achieving my goals.
- I have difficulty with injustice. I believe in fair opportunities for all and in measuring excellence by the value and impact people have on themselves and their environment.
- I have a very transparent approach to my actions, identity, emotions, and vulnerability. I believe in transparency to develop trusting relationships, remain authentic, and facilitate sharing.
- The value that has enabled me to stay in control and adjust my reactions to changes in my environment. It allows me to live a risk-taking life, maintaining constant growth while remaining calm.
My identity stack.
I paid the price for identifying myself with my work and my business. Defining my distinct identity aligns my actions with my needs and makes me resilient to environmental changes.
- French and Canadian. Proud of my French origins, fulfilled in my adopted country. I'm committed to both communities.
- Family man. I work to provide the best life experience for my family and remain fully present for them.
- Brother, son, and friend. I am present and committed to enduring and loving life with the people close to me.
- Gamer. My main hobby since childhood. Perfect for disconnecting from work and recharging my energy.
- Traveler. Traveling is essential for my family, my children's growth, and to keep a link with our family in Europe.
- Remote work advocate. I preach to convince more and more leaders to embrace the remote work to benefit everyone.
- People-first leader. Inspiring people and achieving great things together around a strong vision for the world.
- Social entrepreneur. Creating and taking risks, bringing value to people, changing and improving their lives.
- Systems thinker. I view life in systems and feedback loops. I apply them to all aspects of my life, work, and personal growth.
A question? Let's connect.
We can also enjoy a free coaching call to discuss your challenges, uncover your struggles, and see how I can help.
If you prefer, ask me anything by email.
Recent publications on all platforms. Follow me on LinkedIn.
I vowed to be openly vulnerable with my struggles.Edited on Sep 27th, 2023
Feeling lonely while working remotely is awful.Edited on Sep 26th, 2023
Incident management is always shitty for everyone involved.Edited on Sep 25th, 2023
Nobody can sustain 100% energy daily.Edited on Sep 24th, 2023
I'll give away 1-month coaching to 10 remote managers for free.Edited on Sep 23rd, 2023
You must look stupid if you wish to improve.Edited on Sep 22nd, 2023
Steal my playbook for efficient 1:1s with your remote team:Edited on Sep 21st, 2023
You don't need shiny software to build a successful remote team.Edited on Sep 20th, 2023
An open letter to people-first leaders.Edited on Sep 19th, 2023
Like it or not, leadership comes with social responsibility.Edited on Sep 18th, 2023
The first person you hurt with your lack of trust is you.Edited on Sep 17th, 2023
It's fresh! Check out the new edition of Build In Public Sunday.Edited on Sep 16th, 2023
Great remote leaders must be compassionate.Edited on Sep 15th, 2023
Tired of success stories here? Here is a failing one (mine):Edited on Sep 14th, 2023
I fight hard to break the myth of the invincible leader.Edited on Sep 13th, 2023
How I mastered my sleep cycles:Edited on Sep 12th, 2023
The true cause of toxicity in the workplace is not the high pe...Edited on Sep 10th, 2023
I was stressed and depressed because of my indecisions.Edited on Sep 9th, 2023
Remote work is a means to an end, not an end itself.Edited on Sep 8th, 2023
I'm excited to share how I'm building Performing Remote in pub...Edited on Sep 7th, 2023
Showing 1 to 21 of 449 results