A system for overwhelmed remote managers.
The Performing Remote OS is a comprehensive set of techniques and tools that empower engineers and promote self-leadership so you can focus on what matters. I compiled over a decade of remote leadership expertise to serve you.
Expected results from executing the playbook.
- Mutual trust
- Future-proof leadership
Sustainable growth one system at a time
A playbook driven by 3 strong pillars.
People-first leadership sets the foundation to empower your team and release stress, self-leadership helps you and your team succeed in remote work, and systems provide the structure and support for your team to thrive.
Empower people with clear directions, decentralized authority, and psychological safety, to thrive in remote work.
Learn self-discipline and lead a team that owns their work and invests in personal development to make it scale.
Build explicit systems and processes to support your team and be the lighthouse they need to shine.
Highly actionable modules you can use today.
The playbook is structured around modules with tens of comprehensible lessons and systems designed to be quickly executable with clear key performance indicators to track progress.
- The Why
The reasons to put your people first and give them a reason to care about their work. Why empower your team to set their own goals and take responsibility for their own success.
- Core Values
Establish core values that reflect your commitment to people and promote a positive team culture. Encourage your team members to develop their values and live them authentically.
- Think In Systems
Understand how your team members interact with each other and the systems in place. Learn how to think systemically about your own work and how it impacts the team.
- Build In Public
Create opportunities for your team members to share their work and feedback with each other. Be open to feedback and willing to share your own work in progress.
- Explicit Direction
Provide your team members with clear and concise expectations. Be proactive in seeking direction and clarification when needed and create systems that help you track progress.
- Asynchronous Communication
Respect the different communication styles and preferences of your team members. Be mindful of your communication style and implement systems supporting asynchronous work.
- Deep Execution
Create an environment where your team members feel supported and empowered to do their best work. Set ambitious goals for yourself and be committed to seeing them through.
- Decentralized Authority
Trust your team members to make decisions and take ownership of their work. Be comfortable making decisions and taking risks and build systems that distribute authority.
- Distributed Knowledge
Encourage your team members to share their knowledge and expertise with each other. Create systems that make it easy for team members to access and share knowledge.
Online Course Coming Soon
Over three hours of high-quality, step-by-step video content to implement the playbook.
Learn how to execute The Performing Remote OS in a series of videos that will teach you everything you need to know to go from zero to success in just over three hours.
Get familiar with my backstory and why I built this playbook to serve leaders.
How you feel right now and what you will become after the transformation.
The 3 core concepts the playbook is driven by and how they combine.
Presentation of the course structure, the modules, and the individual lessons.
Related Resources Coming Soon
Packaged tools and resources to get started fast and gain benefits now.
Pre-built models to start right away and immediately see the playbook in action.
Models and Templates
Structured models for quickly implementing many key concepts of the playbook.
Set of checklists ready to be used by your team to action your systems.
A Clear and Transparent Process
Let's execute the playbook together, on your schedule.
I help you leave chaos and become inspired again by achieving results with personalized coaching, compassion, and a listening ear. We work only asynchronously with the Async Coaching plan. I apply the same process for the Fractional Leadership plan but with bonus commitments and dedicated calls.
Uncover everything to know where to focus.
We discuss your challenges and problems and clarify your current state. I'll ask as many questions as necessary.
- Discovery form. I will send a form for you to fill out to accelerate the discovery process.
- Follow-up questions. Nothing will be left behind as I make sure to ask as many questions as I need to asynchronously.
- Individual handbook. We review the form you filled out and ensure we uncover everything to map your current state.
- Growth areas database. The outcome of this phase is to provide you with a complete database of your most pressing issues.
- Key staff interviews.Fractional I'll connect and communicate with key staff for a complete view with different perspectives.
- 1-hour discovery call.Fractional Allocated real-time communication to uncover everything together.
Roadmap to execute towards your goals.
Based on what we learned, we devise a strategic plan to focus our energy on the right priorities.
- Goals. Based on your growth areas database, we work on your goals to track progress.
- Roadmap. We build a complete roadmap to list all work items we plan to achieve during the engagement.
- 1-hour strategic planning call.Fractional Allocated real-time communication to collaborate on the strategic plan.
Time to buckle up and execute the plan.
The execution phase is how we translate your goals into actions. We focus ruthlessly and iterate to achieve results and learn fast.
- I don't leave you alone. I keep communicating asynchronously to support you and ensure accountability.
- Execution cycles. We achieve your goals by executing work items in cycles to produce results and learn fast.
- 2 x 1-hour call every week.Fractional Allocated real-time communication to check in and discuss in-depth topics.
- Weekly video updates.Fractional One video update every Monday to share top-of-mind topics and essential information.
- Execution journal.Fractional I fill an execution journal to note key highlights and important thoughts for additional context.
Conclude and evaluate the next steps.
It's time to end the engagement, reflect on what you achieved, and give you everything you need to keep growing on your journey.
- Reflect progress. We evaluate how great you did against your goals and celebrate all your achievements.
- Review growth areas. We quickly review the growth areas to help you plan the following priorities.
- Evaluate next steps. Last recommendations to put you in the best possible conditions in your growth journey.
- 1-hour wrap-up call.Fractional We take the time to wrap up the engagement properly and set you right for the next steps.
Une question ? Entrons en contact.
Suis-moi sur LinkedIn pour recevoir mes astuces quotidiennes sur le people leadership, le self-leadership, et le systems thinking. Envoie-moi un DM pour entrer en contact ou poser une question.
On peut également profiter d'un café virtuel pour apprendre à se connaître, discuter de tes challenges, et voir comment je peux aider.
Si tu préfères, demande-moi ce que tu souhaites par e-mail.
Mes publications récentes sur toutes les plateformes. Suivez-moi sur LinkedIn.
I vowed to be openly vulnerable with my struggles.Édité le Sep 27th, 2023
Feeling lonely while working remotely is awful.Édité le Sep 26th, 2023
Incident management is always shitty for everyone involved.Édité le Sep 25th, 2023
Nobody can sustain 100% energy daily.Édité le Sep 24th, 2023
I'll give away 1-month coaching to 10 remote managers for free.Édité le Sep 23rd, 2023
You must look stupid if you wish to improve.Édité le Sep 22nd, 2023
Steal my playbook for efficient 1:1s with your remote team:Édité le Sep 21st, 2023
You don't need shiny software to build a successful remote team.Édité le Sep 20th, 2023
An open letter to people-first leaders.Édité le Sep 19th, 2023
Like it or not, leadership comes with social responsibility.Édité le Sep 18th, 2023
The first person you hurt with your lack of trust is you.Édité le Sep 17th, 2023
It's fresh! Check out the new edition of Build In Public Sunday.Édité le Sep 16th, 2023
Great remote leaders must be compassionate.Édité le Sep 15th, 2023
Tired of success stories here? Here is a failing one (mine):Édité le Sep 14th, 2023
I fight hard to break the myth of the invincible leader.Édité le Sep 13th, 2023
How I mastered my sleep cycles:Édité le Sep 12th, 2023
I'm not a consultant.Édité le Sep 11th, 2023
The true cause of toxicity in the workplace is not the high pe...Édité le Sep 10th, 2023
I was stressed and depressed because of my indecisions.Édité le Sep 9th, 2023
Remote work is a means to an end, not an end itself.Édité le Sep 8th, 2023
I'm excited to share how I'm building Performing Remote in pub...Édité le Sep 7th, 2023
Showing 1 to 21 of 449 results